Institutional Sales and Service
Whether you are interested in one piano or 100, our Institutional Sales department has a program to assist you. We serve the needs of all institutions, ensuring that they are able to provide their students, faculty, visiting artists, congregations, and customers with pianos that are designed by Steinway & Sons. We offer Steinway & Sons, Boston, and Essex pianos, enabling us to meet all requirements and all budgets.
By providing the best instruments possible, institutions demonstrate their commitment to excellence at every level. Nowhere is this more evident than among our valued "All-Steinway Schools," which strive to deliver an unparalleled educational experience to their students. The rich, unrivaled sound, incomparable tone and touch of a Steinway piano inspires students to realize their artistic talents, and best prepares them to compete at the highest level in the professional world.
Steinway & Sons is devoted to partnering with you and your institution to help you acquire and maintain the best instruments the world has to offer. Our Institutional Sales department has developed unique and customized resources for managing your piano inventory which include these programs:
- The Inventory Analysis Program — the foundation for making a roadmap for the future of your piano inventory.
- The Keys to Sound Success Fundraising Guide — designed for donor cultivation and finding funds to acquire Steinway designed pianos.
- The Steinway Lease-To-Own Program — which allows you to take immediate delivery of all the pianos you require.
- The Guidelines for Institutional Technical Service — to aid in planning for technical service and maintenance.
- The Annual Institutional Technicians Seminar — which takes place at the world famous Oberlin College Conservatory of Music.
The Steinway Selection Room — where concert instruments are chosen for prestigious venues throughout the Americas.
- The Boston Chronicle: Institutional News from Steinway &… 09/01/2015
- Persistent Cal State Dominguez Hills Makes All-Steinway School… 04/24/2015
- Making Collin College All-Steinway a Capstone for Retiring President 04/13/2015
- Lipscomb Commits to Achieving All-Steinway School Status 03/27/2015
- Mark A. Chapman’s Last Full Measure of Devotion to Kansas… 03/13/2015
- Mercer’s Chancellor R. Kirby Godsey Honors Wife with an… 03/06/2015
- Making a Big Play for All-Steinway, the University of Houston… 02/27/2015